|Objective: At the end of the training course, participants will be able to present jewelry design ideas quickly and accurately to their target audiences, using pencil rendering and colour illustration.
- Introduction to the basic geometrical forms, different types of jewellery, and basic jewellery designs elements.
- Understanding perspective contribution, basic fundamentals of sketching, pencil techniques and 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional geometrical shapes.
- Understand different kinds of jewellery settings.
- Understanding the relationship between gemstone and the jewellery sketches.
- Techniques in rendering bangle and bracelets.
- Techniques in rendering symmetrical/asymmetrical rings, earrings, pendants and brooches.
- Techniques in rendering necklaces, chokers, jewellery sets and coloring.
- Illustration in color and latest jewellery trends.
- How to avoid jewellery problems during take-in from customers.
Duration : 20 hours. (8 sessions)
Course fee : S$600.00 (course materials provided)
Language : English